2. Found the private access points to the secret quiet beaches of Malibu and parked myself in front of ten million dollar homes – for free.
3. Marvelled at the homes along the Venice canals
4. Mexican wrestling, burlesque dancers and midgets dancing to Gangnam Style (in Mexican)
5. I never miss Restaurant Week in any city!
6. Apartment decorating still in progress!
8. Back in the kitchen cooking with love and loving cooking
9. Sharing money with those who make an effort
So, this needs a little explanation: We were strolling along the pier in Santa Barbara and there were all these makeshift stations along the beach, under the bridge. These “stations” remind me of the “toss a something” game at Carnivals – except that you won’t win a prize for tossing a coin into the cup. It’s just a clever way to encourage people to party with some loose change and have some fun, while benefitting someone who could use a bit of money – without having to literally beg. I really believe that there’s always a fun way to do everything. And this is a great example.
10. Checking out some awesome graffiti around the city. I love street art!
“People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie